By the time this post comes up, I’d have already answered the first 100 questions on this tag. There were 2 days when I was extremely bored at work (nah, I was really just procrastinating because that’s what normal adults do) so I decided to spoil the fun and answer every question.
So let’s get on to the second part of the How to Really Know Someone tag.
8. Have you ever blown your top? Why?
OH ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There are waaaaay too many instances so I’d rather not enumerate them all as I may end up writing an entire novel. Title: Victoria, The Short-Ass Tempered Bitch Who Can’t Get Her Nerves In-Check. LOL.
9. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I’d say late 30s or early 40s. But I’m actually 25.
10. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Easy—I’ll call them out. And I will most definitely defend my friend. Not because she’s my friend but because I know that these three people crossed the line and what they’re saying about my friend is untrue.
However, if what they’re saying is true, I’ll just call them out for being nasty bitches.
11. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
First of all, I stuck at painting (or drawing, in general) so I’m most likely not gonna get anywhere beyond a Kindergarten-level drawing of a tree. But say I’m a Picasso prodigy, I’d go for this (photo below). I took this photo back in 2014 and it’s still my favorite photo that I took up to date.
12. In the case of prevention of overpopulation, should some people be prohibited from reproducing?
YES. If they’re financially incapable of supporting their offspring, anyway, then they shouldn’t reproduce. I don’t care if they only plan on having just one kid. If they’re not even financially capable of supporting themselves, then having a child shouldn’t be an option as well.
13. You discover that because of a mix-up at the hospital, your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?
Of course, I’d try. I would reach out to the hospital so we can figure where my biological child actually is. Then I’d talk to the other parents and try to sort things out with them. But really, of course I’d try to correct the mistake. After everything’s been sorted out and agreed upon, I will sue the fucking hospital cause I did not have to go through the trouble in the first place.
14. Have you ever seen a person, an animal, or something else die? How did you feel about it?
Unfortunately, yes—and both (a cat and a guy) were involved in vehicular accidents. I SERIOUSLY CRIED BECAUSE CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, I’M REALLY A SENSITIVE PERSON ON THE INSIDE.
Since I’ve already answered the first 100 questions, I might end up drowning y’all with posts under this tag in the next few weeks.
Featured image from Pexels.